Jan 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are celebrating the first day of the New Year with the people you love! We had a beautiful Christmas and traveled to Wyoming, where my parents now live. It was extremely cold and windy which for a Texas girl was almost enough to send me packing....but I so enjoyed spending time with my family celebrating,laughing, cooking,and eating.
I always feel a little blue when the Christmas holiday has past and it is time to put away the wreaths and ornaments and trees and lights...I just love Christmas and the way it wraps itself around every person's spirit, I just know Earth shines a little brighter on Christmas Day!
This year, though, as I pack away all of the Christmas goodies....it's not so bad. I just have so much to look forward to in 2009! I have made my New Year resolutions and taped them up on my mirror. Have you set a 09' Resolution? Making a resolution used to feel so meaningless because I knew that by the time Jan 23rd rolled around, that piece of paper was now crumpled up in my purse(or as my husband refers to it, the abyss) somewhere with a grocery list scribbled over the long forgotten, at one point very important, goal for the upcoming year. Well, My first Resolution this year is to remember the importance of a Resolution. It is, after all, the perfect time to reflect, start anew, get motivated, re-group, seek help(?)(:
I have been so blessed this past year and am looking forward to BEAUTIFUL a 2009! I'm excited about what the future holds for my family as well as my Photography and am anxious to build my business and portfolio!Thank you to all of my clients for a great 08'

No comments:

Post a Comment