Nov 18, 2008

.Bittersweet.

I have typed,backspaced,typed,backspaced so many times tonight trying to find the perfect words for this post.....

As many of you know, my husband is in the Marine Corps. and applyed for Officer Candidate School SEVERAL months ago. I am so proud to say he has been accepted pending one last little medical relase!!! This is such an exciting time for my family and we are looking forward to what the future will bring. With that said, sadly, I will be leaving my beloved Fort Worth and friends. I'll be relocating to WYOMING(where my parents live) for a couple of months and then on to join Andy in Quantico,Virginia.
I am really going to miss all of my wonderful friends and clients that I have been so very blessed to meet here in DFW! Thank you to all of you for being so special! If you are ever in Virginia in the next year, call me, we'll do lunch! (:

I will be scheduling sessions until Dec. 10th, so call ASAP if you still need to schedule...with these sessions I will be offering a full resolution CD with your edited photos and a print release so that you can print as many as you want and share by email, blog, etc. as you please! I will no longer be offering prints to my DFW clients as there just isn't enough time left ):

Hope you all have a great evening, bundle up, it's cold out there!
Love,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hello my love!!!! I cannot wait for you guys to come to Virginia!!!!! We're only about 2 hours from Quantico/Fredricksburg!! Yay! I'm so excited!! I know that you're sad to leave Texas, I know I was! But that area of VA is so beautiful! Hopefully, we'll be here for a while with you guys, before deciding to move back to Texas. Troy is still looking for a job there! And he has OCS from Jan to March, so he'll be in the same boat as Andy only in different places!
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete